Ning Tian 田宁
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
| Google Scholar
- 04/11/2019: I was awarded the Tradition of Excellence Award, which is sponsored by the KU Student Endowment Board.
- 04/03/2019: Our paper on optimal lithium-ion battery charging will be forthcoming at the 28th IEEE
International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE2019) in Vancouver, Canada.
- 03/26/2019: I was offered by ANSYS the position of Summer 2019 Intern, Software Development
(CFD Battery and Electrochemistry).
- 03/10/2019: I will serve as Student Liaison for ASME DSCD Energy Systems Technical Committee.
- 02/21/2019: I attended the 19th BERC Enegy Summit in Berkeley and gave a poster presentation.
- 01/27/2019: Our paper, "Parameter identification of the nonlinear double-capacitor model for lithium-ion batteries: From the
Wiener perspective", will be forthcoming at American Control Conference 2019 in Philadelphia.
- 01/22/2019: Our poster was accepted by BERC Enegy Summit 2019. The poster is about the nonlinear
double-capacitor model we proposed in IECON18 and some latest progress we made on this model.
- 12/06/2018: I passed my doctoral qualifying exam today!
- 10/21/2018: I attended the 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON18) in Washington DC. and
gave a poster presentation of our paper "A new nonlinear double-capacitor model for rechargeable batteries".
- 07/16/2018: Our paper, "A new nonlinear double-capacitor model for rechargeable batteries", will be forthcoming at the 44th
Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society in Washington DC.
- 10/31/2017: Our paper "3-D Temperature Field Reconstruction for a Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: A Distributed Kalman
Filtering Approach" will be forthcoming in IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology.
- 09/27/2017: Our paper "Nonlinear Bayesian estimation: From Kalman filtering to a broader horizon" will be forthcoming
in IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica.
- 07/25/2017: I attended the 1st Model Predictive Control Summer School in University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI,
and presented a project on lithium-ion battery fast charging.
- 05/24/2017: I attended the American Control Conference in Seattle, WA and presented our paper "Distributed Kalman
filtering-based three-dimensional temperature field reconstruction for a lithium-ion battery pack".
- 05/12/2017: Our paper, "On parameter identification of an equivalent circuit model for lithium-ion batteries", will be
forthcoming at the 1st IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications 2017 in Hawai'i.
- 01/21/2017: Our paper, "Distributed Kalman filtering-based three-dimensional temperature field reconstruction for
a lithium-ion battery pack", will be forthcoming at American Control Conference 2017 in Seattle, WA.
- 08/18/2015: I joined the research group of Dr. Huazhen Fang as
a Ph.D. student.